Reduce Cart Abandonment
Reduce cart abandonment through Social proof and FOMO using Encomm Nudge product interest campaigns
Online retailer selling athletic shoes experiencing trouble with cart abandonment
E-commerce stores sell limited-edition sports shoes in a variety of colors that are only available for a short period of time. People may sometimes add these shoes to their cart but then leave without purchasing them. This could be because they are not in a rush to purchase them or are waiting for better deals.
Average cart abandonment rate in the ecommerce space is 69.57%. Which means 7 out of 10 shoppers abandon their carts
Studies have shown that 60% of the consumers make a reactive purchase because of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
Nudge Product Interest Signals create urgency and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) by displaying the number of times a product has been viewed, added to cart and sold in a given time period.
- Easy to setup and use Merchants can create an instant product interest campaign for specific products right after installing and setting up the app. No coding required. It saves a lot of time and effort.
- Reduce cart abandonment Customers will see the number of views, add-to-carts, and items sold when they visit the product page, which creates an urgency and gently nudges them to complete the purchase.
- Easy to customize Use a predefined template or a custom template to create a product interest campaign. Campaign frequency can also be controlled with ease..
- Gain Insights Use the analytics dashboard to gain visibility to metrics. Fine tune your campaigns and make business decisions based on the insights.
- How to set up product interest campaigns? After installing enComm Nudge, use this video to learn how to add product interest signals to your product