Online subscription solutions
Incensesticks.com is an e-commerce store offering a wide range of aromatherapy and natural products like incense, essential oils, candles, diffusers, and home and personal care products. The brand believes in a natural way of life and promotes the use of wellness products to enrich the lives of people.
Customers who use incense sticks and essential oils tend to repeatedly purchase these products and may prefer to buy them on a monthly basis. Offering these customers an automated subscription service can generate recurring revenue for the brand.
enComm Subscriptions – online subscription.
Based on the frequency, Incensesticks,com designed three types of subscription plans for its consumers on all incense sticks, essential oils, and personal care products. This includes products delivered every month, once every 2 months, and once every 3 months. They also offered discounts on these subscription plans to encourage customers to subscribe.
- Using the Subscriptions app, Incensesticks.com was able to create custom discounts for all of their subscription plans: 15% off for every month’s delivery, 10% off for once every 2 months, and 5% off for once every 3 months. Custom discounts entice customers to choose a subscription plan over a one-time purchase.
- The Subscriptions app enabled their customers to edit, pause, cancel, and delay their subscription without their help.
- Customers were able to add both subscription products and one-time purchases to the same cart and complete the transaction.
Benefits of installing enComm Subscription:
- Automate recurring payments with ease: Subscriptions app will use the information in the shopify store to automate payments.
- Create custom subscription plans: Based on the subscription frequency It is possible to create custom discounts on products.
- Increase customer life-time value: Through the subscription based custom discounts one time purchases can be converted to subscription orders.
- Reduce churn: Flexible solution to allow customers to manage their subscription orders at any time and checkout both one time purchase and subscription orders seamlessly helps retain the customers.
- Offer product trial on subscription orders: Product trial on subscription orders gives customers the flexibility to try a product and then decide whether they want to continue the subscription or not.
How does it work?
Offline subscription solutions
Selling health supplements via online and offline orders
Many health supplement brands sell their products in both physical stores and online retail stores. Customers frequently purchase health supplements, so having a subscription service will help in creating recurring revenue. Most brands having a physical presence also accept phone orders.
When a customer walks into a store and opts for a monthly subscription of healthcare supplements, the sales executive will get their details and enter them into their system. The store might want to streamline all online and offline orders in one place.
enComm Subscriptions – Offline subscription.
The Subscriptions app allows you to streamline both online and offline orders within the app. Merchants have the option to add new customer details and subscription information on the app along with the payment details. Once the details are added, the app will use the information to automate payments for that particular customer based on the plans they have chosen. The enComm app makes it easy for merchants to automate the process, streamline all the orders (online and offline), and manage subscriptions every month.
Benefits of using enComm Subscriptions for offline orders
- Allows online subscription orders: Merchants can offer customers the option to subscribe via their online store. Customers also have the option to cancel, update or pause their subscription.
- Allow offline subscription orders: Customers can make Offline subscription orders via phone calls and store walk-ins, so that merchants don’t miss out on any business. The offline order details entered by the merchant get added / updated to the shopify store automatically through the subscriptions app
- Automate recurring payments: Subscriptions app will use the information in the shopify store to automate payments.
- No Manual update required: A dedicated resource is not required to manually update the offline orders every month. It eliminates the chance for errors in processing the orders.
- Analytics Dashboard to get insights on revenue: Merchants can view all the orders in one place. It is useful when analyzing the revenue generated through the subscription service.
How does it work?